An alliance of language centres
Our customers keep coming back to us because we deliver what they need. The solutions we propose are tailored for your company and its requirements. We are not compelled to use a specific blanket method or products – our only constraint is to deliver the results you asked for, on time and within the agreed budget.
HIGHEST QUALITY SERVICES
We know that our quality needs to be at the highest level to achieve your objectives, and to build up a sustainable relationship between canSpeak and your company; thus, wherever you are, you will have a dedicated canSpeak project manager to deal with your requests. All our members respect our canSpeak quality charter. No other language network has the combined experience of the members of canSpeak; we know what needs to be deployed fot successful language training, and we have consistently implemented the systems and means that will guarantee this success.
All our centres have a quality certification or approach. This is a requirement for all canSpeak members.
Right from day-1, throughout the training process, and right up to the audit of the results obtained, our Extranet management system (ManageAll, developed and maintained by our shareholder Axis Strategy Consultants) ensures optimal efficiency so that you can have easy access to the information you need, when you need it.
THE WIDEST CHOICE OF TRAINING PROGRAMMES AND SERVICES
Our vast network of resources means we can propose an unprecedented range of training programmes and services. canSpeak has a pool of experts who can meet all your needs.
Here are a few example:
- Multi-site deployment of professional English classes (or other languages) for an unlimited number of employees…
- Improvement of your managers’ presentations…
- Coaching for those selling credit derivatives, luxury products, car parts, software programmes…
- Advice or language support for those receiving Chinese visitors…
- An urgent translation from English to Russian…
- Conference interpreters.
A RIGOROUS, PROGRESSIVE PROJECT; A COMMUNICATIVE APPROACH
Our courses are structured according to the training programme objectives. The contents and the different resources (media and activities) are in line with these objectives.
In all our courses, learning is based on a succession of complementary sequences integrated into an overall project. Each learning sequence comprises three major phases:
- acquisition, involving recognition, understanding and reproduction of the language functions required for the development of a professional skill.
- transfer communication workshops (group or 1-1) where the students can try out their new skills, first with guidance and then more freely in simulated professional situations. The learning process focuses on the meaning intended, and the learners are continually placed in real or simulated situations in order to acquire the skills level necessary for the different professional situations.
- assessment of the progress achieved and presentation of the next objectives.
INTERACTIVE BLENDING OF THE DIFFERENT TRAINING MODULES
When two or more different training modules are run for the same learner (for example telephone classes and e-learning, or extensive classes followed by an immersion), each of the modules has a specific function in the language learning process and the acquisition of the targeted professional skills.
The way these different training modules fit together is determined according to the overall training methodology prescribed by the Director of Studies.
The e-learning programme, the resources centre and individual preparation activities are all means to acquire knowledge and skills, and then during the face-to face transfer sessions the students can practise with the help of their trainer.
A SPIRAL OF CONTINUOUS LEARNING
Professional needs, learning objectives, syntax and vocabulary acquisition, and above all maximum practice are the common thread to our training programmes. Each training session builds on from the previous sessions, with revision and practice in new situations, a condition for successful language learning. 3 ingredients for success – practice, practice and more practice.
Each learner has different needs and constraints; our Directors of Studies propose training programmes that are adapted to each professional situation and learning profile.
Each acquisition stage is adapted to individual learners, enabling them to become more autonomous and more involved in their own language learning process and development of professional skills.
During the course, the trainer will make use of the learners’ specific documents, but also their own experiences. The trainer will provide the necessary support, take individual difficulties and different learning styles into account, highlight success stories, and promote the individual within and through the group.