- Your trainer on the other end of the line! True remote language courses, in some ways even more efficient than face-to-face classes because it is more difficult to understand a speaker over the phone: CANSPEAK’s telephone classes will provide you with practice and the communication strategies you need.
- Classes can be organized either on the phone or by videoconference.
The advantages of telephone classes:
- Online reservation and management of each session depending on when you are free,
- Possibility to choose trainers with different accents,
- Possibility to choose a trainer familiar with your job or activity,
- Intensive listening and expression.
To get the most out of each session, the trainee should prepare it. Preparation concerns a newspaper article, a topic in the news, or a communication game (which the trainer will send to you). Corrections and follow-up work are sent to the trainees by e-mail.
The different topics are linked to the trainees’ needs, the classes are structured, and the trainers warm and professional.